The ApartmentEnjoy the luxury of peace and quiet, in the city.
Peace in the City is a lovely, spacious city apartment situated on the second floor of an old, charming building in the Southern part of Antwerp, the second largest city of Belgium, best known as the shopping and fashion capital of the country. The trendy neighbourhood “Het Zuid”, with its stylish restaurants, bars, shops, art galleries and museums, is within walking distance of this recently renovated city apartment.
Peace in the City offers a large living room with free Wi-Fi access, cable TV, central heating, books, magazines and traveller guides, a record player with vinyl records and even some guitars to jam with. Unlike a regular bed and breakfast (b&b), Peace in the City has a fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher so you can cook your own meals if you want to. There’s also an open bedroom for two, a lovely and modern bathroom with shower and Moroccan tiles and a separate toilet at your disposal.
You can reach the entrance of the apartment by the staircase or by a beautiful elevator from the early 1930s. Peace and quiet, a charming and stylish atmosphere and feeling at home, that is what Peace in the City wants to offer you.
Prices & Payment
- Normal rate: € 130 per night. 2nd night is €120.
- Advance payment: the whole amount after booking confirmation.
- Click here to find out all booking and payment information.
- Cancellation: If cancelled up to 7 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged. If cancelled up to 6 days or less before the date of arrival, 50 percent of the payment will be refunded. When not showing up there will be no refund.
- Check in from 16h.
- Check out at 11h.
- Peace in the City doesn't serve breakfast, but there are some nice bakeries and coffee bars within walking distance where you can have a delicious breakfast.
- Click here for our favorite places.
How to get there by train or bus
- Arriving at Antwerpen-Zuid by train, it’s only a 7 minute walk to the apartment.
- Arriving at Berchem-station by train, take bus 34, it stops in the Broederminstraat. (almost in front of the door)
- Arriving at Antwerpen-Centraal by train, take bus 1 in the Quellinstraat and hop off in Brederodestraat, stop Broederminstraat. (only 2 minute walk to the apartment)
- If you come by car, make sure to avoid a penalty in the Low Emission Zone. More info
- The building is entirely non-smoking.
- We're sorry, but pets are not allowed in the apartment.
- Respect the other residents of the building, so no loud noises after 22h please.
- combine a stay in our apartment with a few hours of relaxing and luxurious wellness in Aquaphia
- a shuttle will bring you to Aquaphia in Kalo and will drive you back ‘home’
- take a look at the website of Aquaphia: www.aquaphia.be